The nose is one of the most distinctive features of our face. Needless to say that its basic function is essential in our day to day life. But what happens when we are unhappy with the way our nose looks, or have certain functional defects of the nose that make it difficult for us to breathe? This may damage the quality of life!
Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a “nose job” or “nose reshaping” by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Our surgeons can bring about the below mentioned changes to your nose through rhinoplasty:
2) angle change
3) straightening the bridge of the nose
4) reshaping the tip of the nose
5) narrowing the nasal base or nostrils
Rhinoplasty can not only enhance the look and function of the nose, it can also improve confidence and eliminate years of self-consciousness caused by your nasal appearance. Rhinoplasty can:
- Increase or decrease the size of the nose
- Give the nostrils a new shape
- Reduce the nasal tip
- Reduce the bridge
- Enhance the balance and harmony between other facial features
- Have a positive effect on your overall facial aesthetic
- Correct problems associated with a deviated septum
- Improve breathing
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular facial plastic surgery procedures available. The treatment can improve both cosmetic and functional issues you may be having with your nose, addressing breathing problems and/or nasal shape, size, and symmetry.