Nano Fat Grafting
Nano Fat Grafting is a revolutionary new treatment and its popularity is growing exponentially (with good reason). It is implemented to improve very specific and delicate areas of the skin. This procedure specializes in targeting skin areas that are very fine and delicate such as the face and the hands. It is perfect for wrinkles, scars, skin discoloration, sun damage and dark eye circles. The improvement you can achieve with this revolutionary treatment cannot be achieved with any other treatment modality regardless of cost.
The word ‘Nano’ is used for the tiny particles of fat that are emulsified before applying. The more refined fat graft is known as ‘nano-fat’. Nano-fat is emulsified under sterile conditions whereas Micro-fat is subjected to centrifuge treatment.
In what areas of the face can Nano Fat Grafting be used?
- Upper eyelid area
- Undereye (dark circles)
- Cheek area
- Nasolabial lines
Fat transfer, also called fat grafting, fat injections and lipofilling, is a procedure that uses a person’s own fat to fill in irregularities and grooves. A well-established technique at Royal Dental Clinics, fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas where you got excess fat, like the outer thighs, and injects it into areas which will be lacking in volume, like your face. This safe, durable, procedure generates natural-looking results. Every year, thousands of individuals have fat grafting at Royal Dental Clinics and are happy with the results.
How Its Done
The process of Fat Grafting involves three steps:
- extraction of the fat from the donor area with liposuction
- decanting, centrifugation, and processing of the fat
- reinjection of the purified fat into the area needing improvement
Advantages of Fat Grafting Include:
- Restores youthful appearance by adding volume to hollowed out or wrinkled areas such as the area below the eye and the nasolabial folds
- Helps repair scars
- Adds volume to the cheeks to create the appearance of higher cheekbones
- Improves the texture and appearance of the skin