It has been said the eyes don’t lie. The skin around the eyes is often the first part of the body to show signs of aging. Many patients experience the benefits of eyelid surgery with its ability to reduce bagginess, remove excess skin, and helping to improve sight caused by sagging upper eyelids
Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the eyelids.
Surgery can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both.
Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes.
Eyelid surgery ranked in the top five cosmetic surgical procedures in 2018, acccording to the latest data.
What eyelid surgery can treat
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
Benefits of Eyelid Surgery:
- The return of youthful definition of your eyelids.
- You Look less tired and stressed.
- Ability to fix drooping skin around the eyes.
- Improved vision.
- Fewer migraines are possible with eyelid surgery.
The skin on the eyelid is the thinnest of any part of the body, making it susceptible to noticeable signs of aging. The removal of excess skin results in a more youthful appearance after eyelid surgery by smoothing wrinkles and sagging skin in the upper and lower lids.
Blepharoplasty is the best way to improve your appearance and help build your confidence.